Why I Went For Secret Wedding - Tu Face


ads here
Posted on
  • Tuesday 11 December 2012
  • by
  • Unknown
  • in
  • Labels: , ,


  • The Nigerian and international music sensation Tu face has been all over the media, this time not because of a new album lunch, rather a more personal issue that has to do with him and his wife Annie. Tu face claims he secretly married Annie because he didn't want to hurt hisother baby mamas.

    Why I Went For Secret Wedding - Tu Face
    Image Credit: TheNET
    "I chose her above the others because she has been through it all with me.”

    "Annie is my first and true love. I had known her before I met the other women in my life. As a Christian, I had to marry one woman and it just had to be Annie. We had a secret wedding after we had reached an agreement and amicable understanding about the mothers of my children. It was a tough decision to make, one of the toughest in my life."

    “I secretly married her because I have so much respect for my other babies’ mothers; I cannot afford to hurt their feelings with a sudden society wedding with Annie, not now. I chose her above the others because she has been through it all with me.”

    That's it, it's so so emotional but I have got to say I really do respect the path he choosed to follow in this regad.


    ads here

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Copyright (c) 2012. NaijaJaw. All Rights Reserved. Blogger templates by Bloggermint
    Powered by : Blogger